Monday, September 14, 2009

264 hours left...

It's been a while since I write. My grandmother passed away about a week ago. Countless thoughts are going through my head, so many things to do, so little time, but here I am, staying still, in my house, in this room, thinking about the same sick thing over and over again. We didn't even have the time to talk. We act like strangers living under one roof. She didn't even have the courtesy to show up to the funeral. I feel like an idiot, knowing that she was out there, linger around with God knows what she is doing. Seems like she is so busy with her own love life.

She has been avoiding me, but would I not. Supposed to follow her throughout her days a week earlier, but the plans had to be put aside as grandma was priority that time. Tomorrow will be the best time to start the very beginning of the plan that I have. It's time for me to know who's the bastard that has been sleeping with my wife all these while. I just can't wait any longer.

3 comments:

  1. Make a vid while killing the dude =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don add on fire, hope this guy is jus joking around.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 September 2009 - 600 hours left
    14 September 2009 - 264 hours left

    Do recalculate dude. It supposed to be 30th September 2009 to kill her. XD

    Liar.

    ReplyDelete