Tuesday, September 22, 2009

72 hours left...

I've been doing a lot of thinking whether should i proceed with this or not and then she made it clear for me.
I should.
Just the other night we had a big fight and she demanded for a divorce.
I didn't blame her...
This is all that bastard's fault, he clouded her mind. That bastard was just using my alicia for his benefit.
I won't let that bastard used alicia like that anymore.
A guy like that shouldn't be alive, and once I'm done with that bastard. Alicia and i will be together just like before and I'll make sure she won't cheat on me again. Well... I'm sure she won't. Dead people can't cheat right.

2 comments:

  1. hmm...he's gonna kill himself too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn... is this for real... i'm getting nervous here

    ReplyDelete